Facebook Twitter Instagram

ATV & Watercraft Registrations & Renewals

published: April 5th, 2023 by in POC Office

2023 Stickers for ATV & Watercraft Registrations and Renewals are Now Available in the POC Office! ATVs and motorized watercraft must be registered with the office on an annual basis. Non motorized watercraft must be registered every two years. Dues must be paid in full or a payment agreement must be received by the office before stickers can be obtained. Please be sure to bring all necessary paperwork with you to the office (Copy of vehicle registration & insurance.)